We offer a variety of electrical services in Hickory, NC, including fuse replacement, light fixture repair, power surge protection, solar panel installation, and re-wiring services.
At Climate Control Systems, we have experience with all types of electrical services. Our service area covers residential and commercial properties in Hickory, North Carolina, as well as Newton, Hildebran, Hiddenite, Lenoir, Morganton, Conover, Bethlehem, Granite Falls, Hudson, Sherrills Ford, Drexel, Vale, Claremont, Statesville, Maiden, Rhodhiss, Valdese, Taylorsville, Catawba, and Connelly Springs, North Carolina.
- Fuse Replacement: A fuse protects an appliance from a sudden power surge. When an electrical current suddenly surges, a filament of metal inside the fuse will break and disconnect the power source from the appliance. This means that once you blow a fuse, the item will no longer function unless it has battery backup. If you do blow a fuse, our experts at Climate Control Systems in Hickory, North Carolina can perform fuse replacement services. During this process, a technician will diagnose which fuse is broken, and then carefully remove and replace the cartridge.
- Light Fixture Repair: Most electricians discourage people from attempting their own light fixture repairs, as this process can be dangerous and result in shocks or burns. Along with other electrical services, this type of job requires disconnecting and reconnecting potentially hot wires, so if you mistakenly connect the wrong wires, you could also create a fire hazard in your home without even realizing what you have done wrong. At Climate Control Systems, we can provide reasonably priced light fixture repair and other electrical services to keep you and your family members safe.
- Power Surge Protection: If your home or business suddenly receives a surge of electricity, whether from an electrical storm or problem with the power line, it can cause serious damage to anything that is plugged into an outlet. Instead of plugging directly into outlets, make sure to use surge protectors for all appliances and electronics. They will help to short out the electricity, which will stop the current from blowing out a TV or computer. This problem commonly occurs during thunderstorms around the country and can also be very dangerous if you are home when the surge takes place. If an electronic has glass on it, such as a television, it can explode and cause injury. Contact us for more information about power surge protection.
- Solar Panel Installation: Solar panels provide a way to harness the energy that comes from the sun, which is very beneficial from an environmental standpoint. People around the world have started using solar panels to provide heat and cooling to homes and businesses, as well as swimming pool heaters and hot water heaters in the home. They will work in most climates, as long as they receive sufficient sunlight, and the system will also include an area that stores energy for use at night.
- Re-Wiring Services: Re-wiring should be done by a professional electrician at least once every ten years. Regular maintenance of your wiring will keep your home within safety and building regulations and can also prevent problems such as fire hazards and faulty wiring that leaves your family in the dark. At Climate Control Systems, we offer re-wiring services, along with a wide variety of other electrical services to homes and businesses in Hickory, North Carolina. We work quickly and efficiently and will give you flat-rate pricing per job instead of an hourly estimate.